Safety and COVID-19 Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
New Infection Control Protocols
- We have implemented VidaShield Fast, Continuous, UV-C Air Purification. Learn more.
- You will not be asked to wait in the reception area. In fact, we removed our waiting room chairs. We will be using a virtual check in process. Upon arrival for your appointment, please call us from your vehicle.
- Temperature screening via non contact infrared digital thermometer for all staff daily and patients prior to treatment
- All staff will be practicing appropriate social distancing and handwashing standards at all times
- We have a centralized air purifier in addition to individual single room air purifiers in each treatment room.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon entry to treatment room.
- You may be asked to rinse with an antiseptic mouth rinse, provided by us, prior to treatment.
- All staff will be wearing minimum Level 3 face masks at all times. All patients and visitors will be asked to wear a face covering when entering the office until seated in treatment room.
- During treatment, PPE worn by staff will include:
- Gloves: Put on after thorough hand washing
- Masks: N95, KN95, or Level 3 at minimum
- Eye protection: dental loupes or goggles
- Face-shields: used during generation of aerosols
- Surgical Gowns or lab coat: replaced between each patient after generation of aerosols
- Scrubs and head covers: Professionally laundered daily
- Our consultation room and patient countertops at the front desk will not be used. We will assist you checking out from your dental chair.
- In general, appointments will be managed to allow for minimal to no interaction between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Finally, we are excited to announce that we are now completely paperless. All patient forms and other forms of communication can now be made available to you in secure digital format.