Opalescence Instructions

  • Each packet comes with and upper and lower pre-filled bleaching tray. Product must be kept refrigerated. Before using, allow product to warm to room temperature, this will make it easier for the tray to adhere to the teeth.

  • Remove from package.

  • Center tray on arch.

  • Gently suck down on the tray.

  • Remove outer tray.

  • Suck down or swallow again.

  • Wear for 15-20 minutes per day. When finished remove bleaching tray and brush teeth.

Bleaching Precautions

  • Keep tooth bleaching product away from small children.
  • A dental examination is recommended prior to bleaching.
  • Some discolorations may indicate the need for dental treatment other than bleaching. Porcelain crowns, veneers, and white fillings do not lighten upon bleaching.
  • Only intended for use by those with healthy gum tissue. Gum tissue irritation may result if used in individuals with periodontal disease.
  • This product is NOT for nighttime use.
  • Occasionally, some parts of teeth may bleach faster or less evenly than others. Results may be varied. In approximately 5% of the population, teeth may be resistant to bleaching. Bleaching teeth with large metal fillings may cause the metal color to show through the teeth.
  • Acidic foods/juices may cause sensitivity if consumed shortly after bleaching.
  • Do not use tobacco products or eat while bleaching.
  • Not intended for use by pregnant women. Consult a health care practitioner if you are breastfeeding.
  • Keep gel out of heat/sunlight. Do not freeze.
  • Do not swallow gel or rinses. Avoid direct contact of the active surface of the tooth whitening product with the gums and/or salivary flow. Product contains peroxide and may contain fluoride; swallowing large amounts can be harmful.
  • Avoid contact with the eyes.

WARNING: Some users may experience sensitivity or gingival irritation, which if it occurs is most often mild and transient, but in some cases may require treatment by your dentist. If you experience significant discomfort, stop using this product and consult your dentist. If you have any questions about this product or treatment, please ask your dentist.

Click the Button Below to Print a Copy of the Instructions on This Page

Opalescence Instructions